Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm doing great!!

I'm so happy to report that the band is working with the last fill and the weight is coming off. I had a fill the end of March and i have lost 15 more pounds for a total of 23 pounds now. I see the doctor again on the 23rd of this month and I'm probably not going to need a fill this time. I can only eat a small amount of food and I'm very satisfied and I am not thinking about food 24 hours a day like I was before. I would be eating my breakfast thinking about what I could have for a snack and lunch and I would be eating lunch thinking about what I could have for dinner, the food thought was always there. A couple of days ago I got so busy with my jewelry that I missed lunch and it was almost 4 in the afternoon. I have to eat 3 meals a day with no snacks and I'm not having a problem with that at all. I'm very happy that its finally working and I'm on my way down. This weekend I'm going out of town to my moms for Easter dinner with my whole family and will post a couple of pictures tomorrow.
Happy Easter to everyone, have a safe and happy Holiday!

No comments: