Friday, July 10, 2009

Doing great - finally losing steady...

Well it has been a little while since I posted. Dr. Bass gave me a fill on June 25th and it was a pretty big one. Since then I am dropping weight pretty steadily and I'm very happy about that. i was getting very depressed with the whole thing and pretty disgusted as those of you that are keeping track of me know. Honestly, I wasn't doing what I was supposed to be doing but I was hungry all the time and I do mean all of the time. Alot was mental hunger too but I was having a hard time trying to distinguish the difference, I just wanted to fill my face with food, any food.
I saw my family doctor yesterday and finally hit 30 pounds gone. WOOHOO... 30 pounds is awesome. I'm not even going to think that it could be double that if I had done the work i was supposed to do becauase I'm losing and I'm on my way down.... It feels good now that people are noticing that I'm losing.
My good friend Vicki and I went to a lapband support group last night and there was a guy Raymond there that I had seen and talked to before a couple of months ago and he noticed I had lost and it made me feel really good. Ron still doesn't notice but he's around me 7 days a week so its hard for him to see the small amounts. Hopefully he'll come home one day from work and notice it. :) The group was great and very informative. I do feel better going to the group meetings so I'm trying to hit as many of them as I can. Its keeps me positive and the other members inspire me.
I go for another visit with Dr. Bass this month on the 23rd so I'll be posting then with new progress.
Thanks again for those that are subscribing to my blog and keeping track of me and giving me encouragement, I really appreciate it.
Hugs to all and have a great July!!

1 comment:

Sunni said...

DeAnna: You go girl!!!
It's a difficult journey for sure...but I commend you....
Take Care, Lorna