Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Todays a happy day

Since the swelling has gone down so much in my stomach and I'm actually getting hunger pains, I got to start my protein a little early. Last night I had a little ground turkey and cheese and this morning I had a scrambled egg with about a pinch of low fat shredded mozarella cheese. It felt good to finally be able to chew and has made my attitude a whole lot better. I got full with what I ate and didn't have any problems. I'm looking forward to trying different things and experimenting different cooking methods. It was so great to chew again, you have no idea. I feel great and I feel like I've lost a little bit of weight. i see the doctor on Thursday for a weigh in and check up so I'll post them and let you know how I did.

2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

Great Deanna! I am sure the act of chewing helps LOL funny how it is the little things we enjoy so much isn't it! I am rooting for you and glad you are being open and sharing the journey with us all

Carolyn Albro said...

I have to tell you, you're very inspiring! I'll be following your story and look forward to your updates. Good luck tomorrow!!